NLP Magazine Issue #03
• • • • •
NLP MAGAZINE ISSUE 03
* ROBERT DILTS – shines light on the concept of positive intention and reveals key factors about the enhancement of both personal excellence and the collective intelligence.
* RICHARD BOLSTAD – looks at the physical effects of your choices about owning your stuff, and the results are something you will want to know about. Being at Cause Part 2.
* OLIVER CORCHIA – unpacks the Strategies of Quality of Being In Relation, from Robert Dilts: an unexpected journey of insight and delight fro a new era.
* NICK KEMP and ANDREW AUSTIN – discuss ‘Practitioners Behaving Badly‘. While most aspire toward a quality of practice, like any field, you can always find someone behaving like a quack. State Of The ART
* JUDITH DeLOZIER – NLP is evolving, and what emerged in the 90s is shaping the NLP fundamentals of the future: Third Generation NLP.
* ANDREW AUSTIN – Thought provoking as much as it is an effective cutting edge technique, Andy Austin shares a different approach to change with Integral Eye Movement Therapy or IEMT.
* NLP RESEARCH & RECOGNITION: RICHARD GRAY – The Brooklyn Program: It Didn’t look or feel like an Addiction Recovery Program, but the award-winning program worked better than many for something that was ‘Not Addiction Recovery’.
* The World’s first Worldwide NLP Conference online: NLP PLANET
* Biofeedback system for use with state training for self or clients.
* Personality WEALTH Profiles and more!
• • • • •NLP Magazine is Your Convenient Connection to the World Of Neuro-linguistic Programming. Subscribe today to ensure you receive every issue.
Start your 7 DAY FREE TRIAL on Apple or Android devices now… and keep the magazine edition Free! Unsubscribe anytime – see instructions in the sidebar <<< Add value to your membership network – Contact Us and Enquire about a Volume Purchase for your organisation. √√√