Q: How do I cancel my NLP Magazine Trial?
A: The actual trial will automatically run to its completion but you can control the conditions of the trial at any time. Your free trial is preconfigured to automatically convert to a paid subscription (we like to think you’d want to keep the world of NLP handy right there on your device). However, if you do not wish for this to occur, you simply need to switch off the auto-renew subscription function on your device. See below.
Q: How do I cancel my NLP Magazine subscription?
A: Contrary to what many people believe, we have no control over your purchases (and rightly so!). The good news is, it’s all up to you. So here are the steps to deactivate the auto-renew function of subscriptions on any magazine you may have.
FOR APPLE Subscriptions:
1. Tap on Settings App, Scroll and Tap on Store, Scroll down and Tap on your Apple ID,
2. Then Tap on “View App, Scroll Down and Tap on Manage in the Subscriptions Section,
3. You will see your Magazine subscriptions, Tap on the one you want to Subscription details will be shown.
4. Turn auto-renewal to OFF
For ANDROID Google Play Subscriptions:
After subscribing to an item through Newsstand, you are billed automatically until you cancel your subscription. The credit card you originally used to make your purchase will be charged for your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any point, meaning your subscription will not renew at the end of its current term. If you cancel your subscription, no additional charges will be made. You will maintain access to the content received while your subscription was active.
Cancel Using Your Google Play Mobile App:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Search for a title and select the title in your search results.
- Select Cancel.
Cancel Using Your Computer:
On your library
- Visit your Newsstand library.
- Click Cancel for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
On Google Play
- Visit your My Orders page on Google Play.
- Click the Menu icon for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select Cancel subscription.
On Google Wallet
- Visit your Subscriptions page on Google Wallet.
- Click Cancel subscription for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
Q: Can I keep the NLP Magazine edition I receive during the 7 day Trial period once the trial is completed?
A: YES! You get to keep the issue you downloaded during the trial.
Q: Can I start a second 7 day Trial period after the first trial is completed?
A: No. Serial trails will not function. Once your trial period is over, you will need to subscribe to receive further editions, or you can purchase a single edition anytime.
Q: I want to give NLP Magazine to all my staff, students or customers – is it possible to purchase the app in bulk ?
A: Yes. Conditions apply. Apple have a Volume Purchase Program that lets companies and incorporated organisations buy apps and have control over their distribution. Please take the time to read their conditions. While the sale happens relatively quickly, the application process can take a few weeks and is subject to Dunn and Bradstreet verification. * * * Google Android do not yet have a commercial system to facilitate this. Appstore credit Gift vouchers offer one possible work-around for both platforms.